Give Thanks Weekend
Our annual Give Thanks weekend is November 13-14! Head up to camp on Friday evening for fellowship around the campfire and a night under the stars in your cozy cabin. On Saturday, join us for meaningful service projects around camp and a hearty meal to close out the day. You can also choose to come up just for the day on Saturday, or stay the whole weekend! Sign up today to reserve your spot!Register Now
Check in anytime after 5:00 pm on Friday
7:00 Kick off the weekend with a campfire & devotion
9:00 Begin service projects
12:30 Lunch break
Afternoon: wrap up service projects, family fun time, and early dinner to end the evening
If your family is interested in staying Saturday night as well, we would love to have your family join us for an additional night through the Stay and Play program. For families who participated in the Serve & Give Thanks weekend, we are offering Saturday night for $25.00 per cabin/room, which is 50% off typical prices. Guests can add Sunday brunch for an additional fee.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- All guests are required to wear face masks when indoors except when eating and sleeping, and outdoors when social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- Each cabin/room is limited to one family per space, where people will only share lodging with others in their family and non-family members by request.
- Anyone exhibiting key symptoms of Covid-19, including a new cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, headache, sore throat, aches, vomiting or diarrhea, or changes to smell or taste should remain at home.
- All guests will complete a health screening upon arrival.
What to Bring:
- Shop Vacs
- Tree Clippers
- Work Gloves
- Cold Weather/Outdoor work clothes
- Truck for hauling branches (Call ahead of time please!)
- Chainsaws for cutting down trees (Please call ahead of time!)
For More Information:
Phone: (208) 667-3459 ext. 119