Lutherhaven High School Servant Leadership Experience
Looking for an awesome summer leadership and faith-building experience?
Want to learn more about loving and serving your neighbor?
Interested in gaining skills and expertise to help guide your future career calling?
“Servant leadership is a philosophy and set of practices that enriches the lives of individuals, builds better organizations and ultimately creates a more just and caring world.” Robert Greenleaf
Join Lutherhaven Staff for a brand new, amazing Servant Leadership Experience! Combining video content and live online meetings with Lutherhaven staff and your peers, this program will focus on what it means to be a servant leader. Ultimately you will be prepared to develop and implement a meaningful service project in your own community!
This three-week program includes:
- Interactive Training Sessions including Important discussions on current issues affecting our communities.
- Collaborative activities and games with peers
- Weekly Bible studies
- Daily devotions sent right to you!
- Step by step guidance on developing and accomplishing an impactful project in your own community.
- Bi-weekly online gatherings with your Service Cohort (small group of peers you’ll be going through the program with).
- Meeting times to be determined collectively by your group.
- Video workshops
- One-on-one mentorship to develop your personal service project
- A certificate of participation and letter of recommendation!
Two Sessions Available:
- June 29th – July 17th
- July 22nd – August 7th