Deck the Halls
Deck the Halls is back with a new twist!
You are warmly invited to join us for a unique twist on a Lutherhaven tradition… Deck the Halls Stay & Play overnights in December!
Whether you are celebrating with family or meeting up with friends, we’ll take care of everything – housing, food and activities, allowing you time to cherish the spirit and peace of the Christmas and enjoy the stunning winter wonderland of Camp Lutherhaven.Between December 1-20th, choose ANY dates (mid-week or weekend!) and book your stay for a night or two… or a week… in a cabin or room in the Retreat Center.
Join us midweek for reduced rates. Your favorite Craft Wonderland in the Sunset room will be available with special ornament and wreath projects. Camp will sparkle with festive lights and decorated trees as you embark on a Nativity Scavenger Hunt. Put on your snow clothes and play some broomball hockey or go sledding. And end the day with family devotional time around the bonfire while enjoying s’mores and cocoa.
Family photos will be available and the festive Lutherhaven Gift Shop will be open.
Join us for midweek or weekend overnights of joyful, holy, magical fun for the whole family!
To Register your family please fill out the online registration request form and a member of the Lutherhaven Team will be in touch with you shortly!
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- All guests are required to wear face masks when indoors except when eating and sleeping, and outdoors when social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- Each cabin/room is limited to one family per space, where people will only share lodging with others from their household.
- Anyone exhibiting key symptoms of Covid-19, including a new cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, headache, sore throat, aches, vomiting or diarrhea, or changes to smell or taste should remain at home.
- All guests will complete a health screening upon arrival.
- Camp will run at limited capacity and in a modified format that includes wearing masks while in public spaces.
- Family-centric cohorting to limit mixing of groups.
- As of November 13, 2020 Kootenai county is in Stage 2. Read more information on Kootenai County’s Stage 2 Protocols here.
Questions? Need more information?
Contact Laura, Lutherhaven’s Registrar
Phone (208) 667-3459 ext 119